Do you know what are the treatment for Oligospermia or Low semen count?
It can be hard to tell you to have a low sperm or semen count (oligospermia) & its treatment until you’re trying to conceive. Tests may reveal that the sperm count is lower than normal levels. Fortunately, there are several treatments for many of the causes of this condition.
What are Oligospermia and its treatments?
Oligospermia is a medical condition in which the amount of sperm present is lower than normal. To be more precise, a man with oligospermia has fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. This is much lower than the average, which is usually over 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
Oligospermia, otherwise known as oligozoospermia, is a condition of low sperm count. If the sperm count is below 5 million sperm in 1 milliliter of semen, it is classified as severe oligospermia.
Signs and Symptoms of oligospermia?
If you’ve been trying to conceive with your partner without success for a year, it is a sign that you might have a low sperm count. This could be the reason why you are unable to get pregnant.
Causes a low sperm count?
Different factors can contribute to oligospermia or other sperm disorders and treatment is needed, including but not limited to :
Diseases and conditions
An abnormally low sperm count is one of the symptoms of several diseases, such as:
- Conditions like Klinefelter syndrome and cystic fibrosis, caused by genetic influence, are common in the population.
- Diseases such as STIs, UTIs, and virus-related illnesses like mumps can all be transmitted sexually.
- Low testosterone and hormonal imbalances are common problems, with hypogonadism being the most prevalent one.
- Blockages preventing the proper release of sperm from your body are a common issue
Pollutants and toxins affect sperm count negatively. Common toxins found in the environment are arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury among others which have damaging effects on the body.
A certain temperature, which is a little lower than your normal temperature, is optimal for the function of your testicles. Events involving heat that impact sperm production include:
The testicles are overheated if they are in the groin region. An undescended testicle is a condition that may result from this.
Having varicocele. The warmth of the testicles may arise due to these big, convoluted veins.
- Prolonged sessions in hot tubs can cause a decrease in sperm count, but this issue can be reversed. As soon as you quit these long baths, the sperm count will start to rise again.
Oligospermia Diagnosis & Treatment
To evaluate your medical condition, your healthcare provider will need to look into your health history and carry out a physical examination. Additionally, they may request additional tests such as:
- Evaluating semen quality through testing and assessing sperm function are two important steps in the diagnosis of any potential fertility issues.
- Imaging examinations of reproductive organs can include transrectal and scrotal ultrasounds, helping to provide an accurate depiction of the function and anatomy.
- Endocrine system tests are conducted to assess hormone levels in the body.
- Genetic disorder testing is quickly becoming one of the most important methods of ensuring good health.
Depending on the cause, your medical professional may recommend treatments to improve your oligospermia. For instance, adjusting medications or behaviors that could be impacting sperm levels might be suggested as a way to boost sperm count.
Depending on the cause, different treatments may be necessary. For example:
- Surgery might be the best solution if you are dealing with varicocele or a blocked sperm duct. It could help in restoring normal functioning and get positive results.
- Your medical provider may recommend hormone supplements for you.
- Your healthcare expert may suggest antibiotics for treating infections.
- If you’re struggling with concerns such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, your healthcare provider might recommend that you receive counseling.
Although sperm count may not be increased in certain cases, there’s still hope for couples trying to conceive. Your healthcare provider might have some suggestions on other ways to assist the process of reproduction.
Self-care of sperm count
If you have Oligospermia or your sperm count is not at the desired level, it’s natural to worry but there are treatments availabe. But thankfully, you can take steps to improve it. Speak with a healthcare professional for guidance on the changes you should make to your lifestyle – which may include altering your diet or exercising more often.
To achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, exercising and eating nutritious food is the first step. You should also abstain from smoking, reduce alcohol intake, as well as stopping the use of marijuana or any other substances.
If you’re looking for natural remedies, you may have heard of vitamins, minerals, or herbal supplements. Before attempting any at-home treatments, it is important to consult a healthcare provider first to make sure they are safe and appropriate for your condition.
Most times, it’s not easy to tell that your sperm count is low because you won’t be able to feel it. It usually becomes more obvious when attempts to conceive are not successful. When fertility issues arise, often the first step people take is to visit their healthcare provider. Upon examination and testing, it may become apparent that you have oligospermia.
Products That We Suggest for you
NuviaLab vitality – Male Enhancement
NuviaLab Vitality develop men who are concerned about their stamina. The product’s unique recipe will help you to enjoy strength for much longer while also extracting infinite levels of vitality from within you.
To know more and purchase, Click Here
TESTONINE – NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER
Testonine is a potent, dual-purpose performance enhancer that boosts your natural testosterone levels to help you gain muscle and improve your physical performance. It’s a safe, natural, and effective approach to gain quality, lean muscle mass faster and perform at your peak every day.
To know more and purchase, Click Here